Engaging and exciting activities, also great for children low in confidence, self-esteem or difficult to engage. Or simply a celebration for that great Ofsted or a special treat
Book your own School Play Day, we offer half days, full days and multiple day offers.
If you want to leave a long lasting and important message for your pupils, our educational “KARTS” programme is the one for you
Our activities are fully inclusive with age specific sessions from Rec – Yr6 and are ideal for:
Road Awareness Days
Read a testimonial from a local Head Teacher
“What an innovative way to teach Road Safety, all of the children were really engaged throughout the session”
“I would recommend a visit from Lee and his Go-Kart Party team if you want tips on Road Safety and Awareness to be remembered long after the teaching session”
Geraldine Dunkerley Head Teacher and Mrs Urand TAWoodfield Infants School, Shrewsbury SY3 8LU
£100 per hour for a minimum of 3 hours or £450 for a full school day.
Our KARTS School Road Awareness Programme
The Ultimate Go-Karting & Safety Experience
Kids Awareness of Road & Traffic Safety
Go-Kart Party bring the Ultimate Go-Karting & Road Awareness Experience to your school. We are fully mobile in the SY, TF & LD Postcodes. Delivering a fully inclusive activity programme for children in Reception – Year 6. Using the elements of the The Green Cross Code, Road Safety & Awareness, our specially designed children’s Go-Karts will Engage, Inspire & Educate the children. #BeTheBestYouCan #StaySafe #Fun.
Indoor & Outdoor Events (we can accommodate approx 100 children in a school day)
- 4 specially designed kids electric Go-Karts, totally safe with no noise or emissions and an inflatable Grand Prix Circuit that WILL NOT mark your flooring & the most fun kids can have!
- An initial safety briefing & introductions
- The Green Cross Code Warm Up Challenge, Go-Kart Safety Drive, structured driving challenges, emergency braking, the slalom with cops and robbers and a Safety sticker if they pass the test.
- All staff are fully trained with full Liability Insurance, first aid certified and DBS checked. With full Risk Assessments and Policies supplied.
- Engage, inspire and educate the children
- The most fun kids can have
- Our staff will do everything on the day
- Book a one off or regular event
What we need
- Access to a normal plug socket and a minimum space of 16 x 13 metres
- A flat outdoor indoor or area (car park, playground, Sports Hall or field)
- 3 classes a day (4 classes, if 24 or less children in each class)
- Each class split into 2 groups of ideally 12-16 children.
- 1 group to take part at a time in each 45 minute session, the other children will need to be supervised by school staff, although they are welcome to watch
- We can take a full class at a time, but the sessions are far more engaging for the children with smaller groups
- All activities are run by our trained staff who are; DBS checked, First Aid trained and fully Insured
- Our Go-Karts are electric with no noise or emissions using an inflatable Grand Prix Safety Circuit
- We can adjust the speed of the karts to suit all ages and ability
- 5 mins – The Green Cross Code warm up challenge
- 30 mins – Safety briefing & Structured driving challenges
- 5 mins – The THINK! Cool down
- 5 mins – Podium Presentation